The 2900 patio door offers superior thermal and structural advantages. It features many configuration options and a level of performance unmatched in aluminum sliding doors. Enjoy low maintenance with the quality, style and beauty of aluminum.
Key System Features
- Polyamide strut thermal break system
- All framing constructed with double thermal breaks
- Double and 1 ⅜” triple glazing options
- Unique meeting rail offset thermal break design
- Heavy duty tubular meeting rails
- Pressure equalized sill design
- Argon filled, Triple-glazed Low-E achieves a U-factor of 1.42 W/m²⋅K (0.25 Btu/hr-ft²⋅°F)
- Meets Zone 2 ENERGY STAR® rating in Canada
- Meets NAFS deflection and structural requirements at CW-PG40 performance grade rating
- Provides water resistance at 730 Pa (15.2 psf) equal to driving rain at 125 km/h (78 mph
- Energy Star with select options
Stylish white or black contemporary handles with a single-point lock come standard. Optional twin-point key locks, and a satin nickel handle finish are also available.
Sunview's patio doors boast a wide range of exterior colour options that feature a durable finish that is also UV stable.