The best of both worlds! The 2900 hybrid patio door offers impressive thermal and structural advantages. Enjoy reduced maintenance with engineered quality, styling, and beauty. Choose the 2900 hybrid for its durability and wide range of configurations.
Key System Features
- Elegant heavy duty screen
- Pocket covers on interior, exterior jambs and sill
- 1” or 1⅜” insulated glass
- Luxurious lock with key
- Multi-point locking system
- Whisper quiet rollers
- Multi-chamber frame and sill
- 5⅞” frame and sill
- Mechanical frame and sash
- Double weather strip on meeting rails
- U-factor of 1.02 W/m2.K (0.18 Btu/hr.ft2.°F) with triple glazing and argon
- Standard dual-glazed product meets Energy Star® Zone 1,2
- Meets structural performance requirements at DP 80 (±3840 Pa)
- Provides water resistance at 610 Pa (12.7 psf) equal to driving rain at 115 Km/h (71 mph)
- Framing constructed for superior thermal performance
- Exterior aluminum strength with a warm vinyl interior
- Narrow sight lines maximize view
- Slim frames complement modern architectural styles
- Durable factory-applied colour options
- Easy to install pre-fabricated knockdown kits
Stylish white or black contemporary handles with a single-point lock come standard. Optional twin-point key locks, and a satin nickel handle finish are also available.
Sunview's patio doors boast a wide range of exterior colour options that feature a durable finish that is also UV stable.
Accessories (i.e. Grills, Screen)
Optional Security Locks
- Two Position Kick Locks mount on the bottom of the operating door. Used as secondary lock. Available in white, beige, or brown.
- Guardian Locks mount on the top of the operating door; security bolt locks into the frame. Available in white, beige, or brown.
- Folding Security Bars mount on the fixed side of the door frame and swing down to stop the door from operating.