Every time you open your front door and look outside, every time you look through a patio door or a window, chances are you’re interacting with a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families that much more beautiful every day.
Are you looking to work for a growing and innovative company? Do you want to develop and thrive in a workplace that puts people first, where fun and a positive attitude meet a passion for the product? Come discover Novatech! There’s a whole world behind our expertise. Now we just need you!
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Collaborate on and monitor the annual budget with the various department heads
- Coordinate and supervise the annual external audit
- Prepare the performance indicators required to track and improve financial performance
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Participate in special financial projects
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, CPA designation
- Two to five years of experience
- Experience in the manufacturing sector an asset
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and principles (ASPE)
- Attitude geared toward achieving results and meeting deadlines
What you’ll find at Novatech
- Opportunities to get involved
- People-first management
- Opportunities for growth
- A great work culture
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- Passion and pride in our products
So, do you want to open the door to success? Contact us!