Every time you open your front door and look outside, every time you look through a patio door or a window, chances are you’re interacting with a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families that much more beautiful every day.
At Novatech, the logistics agent plays an essential role in the production chain. Located at the last step, this person will ensure that the products are shipped to our final recipients. He/she will be responsible for welcoming the carriers, writing and verifying the required documents.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be the point of contact when customers and or carriers arrive.
- Enter information into the system, to allow for invoicing for customers.
- Issue return documents as required.
- Consult with suppliers to establish the delivery schedule.
The profile we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role or in customer service.
- Training in office automation or related field, an asset.
- Mastery of the Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Advanced bilingualism (French and English)
What we offer:
- Quebec's flagship, winner of the Platinum category of Canada's Best Managed Companies 2022.
- A product that is recognized by customers in the market.
- Distinctive working conditions and opportunities for advancement.
- A comprehensive benefits package (including telemedicine).
- A pension plan with an employer contribution.
If you are still not sure and have questions, contact Marlène Barabé, Human Resources Business Partner, at 450-922-1045.