Every time you open the door to enter your home, every time you look outside, through a patio door or a window, chances are it is through a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families more beautiful every day.
North American leader, specialized for more than 40 years in the manufacturing of door and window components, with more than 1400 employees, is looking for a resource to fill the position of Executive Assistant to the President at our head office in Ste-Julie. At the center of the activity and in transversal collaboration with the management team, you will assist the President in the pursuit of the company's growth plan.
At the head office, you will find all the corporate services where all the members of the executive team and their main directions work together. The President, an exceptional leader with over 25 years of experience in the organization, carries with him strong values of respect, authenticity and teamwork.
Your main responsibilities
- Coordinate various meetings, including the preparation of documents.
- Provide logistical support to meetings of the Board of Directors and various committees in the preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Manage the President's professional agenda and travel.
- Collaborate in the writing, translation and correction of official documents.
- Act as the person in charge of the company's francization committee.
- Participation in various committees when required (e.g. corporate activities, quality assurance).
- Ensure the updating of the Group's organizational charts.
- Prepare the President's expense accounts.
- Screen and respond to the President's calls and emails.
- Perform any other related tasks.
The profile we are looking for
- Bachelor or Collegial Degree in administration, office administration or any other relevant education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an assistant to senior management.
- Excellent oral and written bilingualism in French and English.
- Very good command of the MS Office suite.
- Discretion and professionalism.
- Autonomy, initiative and adaptability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great communication skills.
What we offer
- Winner of the Platinum category of Canada's Best Managed Companies 2022.
- Competitive salary. • A flexible work schedule in a hybrid mode.
- A comprehensive benefits package including dental care.
- A pension plan with employer contribution.
If you are still not sure and you have questions, please contact Catherine St-Roch, Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience Manager at 450-922-6106 ext. 3412 or at the following email address: [email protected]