Every time you open your front door, every time you look through a patio door or a window, chances are you’re interacting with a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families that much more beautiful every day.
Are you looking to work for a growing and innovative company? Do you want to develop and thrive in a workplace that puts people first, where fun and a positive attitude meet a passion for the product? Then come discover Novatech. There’s a whole world behind our expertise. Now we just need you!
Do you have a keen interest in design and architecture and are you comfortable working with clients?
We are looking for you.
Reporting to the Marketing and Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for promoting our products to customers as well as designing custom projects at our Ste-Julie showroom. You will advise customers on our vast selection of products, colors and trends
In this role, you will:
- Welcoming, advising and support customers in their shopping process ;
- Promote Novatech products through our Design Center software ;
- Advise customers on the choice of colors, handles and other accessories ;
- Designing personalized projects ;
- Transforming every interaction into an unforgettable experience, whether it is answering a call, an email or a visit.
- Collaborate on various special projects: events, exhibitions and launching ;
- Keeping an eye on the market, trends, innovations and competition;
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing, Communications and Merchandising team;
- Participate in the layout of the retailers' showrooms;
- Ensure that the aesthetics of the showroom are respected;
What we’re looking for
- Studying in DEP, DEC or BACC in interior design, visual presentation, or architecture. Any related training relevant may be considered.
- Be available 4 days a week including Saturdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Have good interpersonal skills, ease with the public, excellent communication skills and a good team spirit.
- Be responsible, punctual, organized and have a neat appearance.
- Demonstrate creativity and thoroughness in designing personalized projects.
- Good command of spoken and written French.
- Functional English required.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and a design software will be considered an asset.
What you’ll find at Novatech
- Opportunities to really get involved
- People-first management
- Opportunities to grow
- A great work culture
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- Passion and pride in our products
So, do you want to open the door to success? Email us at [email protected]