Every time you open your front door and look outside, every time you look through a patio door or a window, chances are you’re interacting with a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families that much more beautiful every day.
Are you looking to work for a growing and innovative company? Do you want to develop and thrive in a workplace that puts people first, where fun and a positive attitude meet a passion for the product? Come discover Novatech! There’s a whole world behind our expertise. Now we just need you!
Novatech, a well-regarded North American and international door and doorglass manufacturer, is looking for an Extruder Operator.
- Perform PVC moulding extrusion operations
- Perform machine start-ups and help maintain the workspace and organize inventory
- Operate the machines and make the necessary adjustments
- Maintain quality control based on established standards
- Package finished products
- Perform classification-related tasks
- Perform the tasks of the recycling clerk, as needed.
- Minimum of two years’ extrusion experience
- Completed plastics training, an asset
- Ability to interpret and visualize plans and sketches
- Proven autonomy, resourcefulness and initiative
- Sound logic skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. (18 kg)
- Pass the pre-screening exam relevant to the position
- Work schedule: Midnight to 8 a.m.
- 40 hours a week, Sunday to Friday morning (no rotation)
- Salary: $22.40/hour
- Night shift bonus: $1.50/hour
- Benefits: group insurance and pension plan
- Plant closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Several annual social activities (golf, Christmas, BBQ, etc.)
- Employee Recognition Program