Victorian series patio doors are manufactured from the most advanced vinyl. Our high-grade resin is unmatched for strength and durability. Offering beauty and performance – the doors will not rot, rust, pit, or blister over long periods of time. The multi-chambered, all-vinyl frame is easy to install and designed to withstand high winds and provide superior air tightness. The Victorian is ideal for new construction and offers a wide range of accessories and upgrades including security, colour and finishing choices.
Key System Features
- 5⅞" mechanically fastened vinyl frame
- Components easily installed and replaceable
- Anodized screen track/stainless steel roller track
- 8 degree sill slope for optimal drainage
- Doors are easily and completely reversible
- Adjustable nylon tandem ball-bearing rollers
- 1" sealed units for optimal thermal performance
- Elite handles come as the standard door hardware. Available in white or black.
- Enhancing the outstanding thermal efficiency is the 1'' high-performance glazing found in Low-E glass and Super Spacer® technology. Stays cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Our dual-glazed package meets Energy Star program guidelines for environmental protection and superior energy efficiency.
- Double perimeter seal for superior air-tightness
- Reinforced with steel to withstand higher wind loads
- 3 Weather seals
Optional stylish and contemporary handle sets with either single or twin-point locking systems in black, white, or satin nickel.
These unique handle sets can be configured with heavy duty multi-point keylocks.
The Victorian patio doors boast a wide range of colour options that feature a finish which is UV stable, has a superior adhesion properties and is impact resistant.
Frame your patio door in outdoor light with a transom or sidelite. The frame is made of PVC, virtually maintenance-free and available in a wide selection of finishes and glass types.
Accessories (i.e. Grills, Screen)
Optional Internal Grills
Internal grills are available in a wide range of design styles with colours that include Flat Grills in two-tone, white, brass and pewter, Georgian Grills in two-tone and white, and Pencil Grills in white, brass and pewter.
Optional Security Locks
- Two Position Kick Locks mount on the bottom of the operating door. Used as a secondary lock. Available in white, beige or brown.
- Guardian Locks mount on the top of the operating door; security bolt lock into the frame. Available in white, beige or brown.
- Folding Security Bars mount on the fixed side of the door frame and swing down to stop the door from operating.
Optional Frame & Sash
- 1¼", 2", or 3⅜" frame extensions
- 4½" sill plate
- Brick mold
- Sill extensions
- Fingertip operation
- No externa cords
- No dusting
- Low-E glass
- Only available for 59½ x 79½ and 71½ x 79½ doors
Maximum visibility to complete privacy at the tip of a finger. The lever raises, lowers, or tilts the blinds sealed between the insulated glass to ensure a smooth maintenance-free operation.