The Buckingham patio door is made from the most advanced vinyl, reinforced with a wood frame. Our wood buck frame is economical, durable and easy to install. The Buckingham door offers superior air tightness and withstands high winds.
Key System Features
- Vinyl-Clad Frame
- 5⅞" mechanically fastened vinyl-clad frame
- Components easily installed and replaceable
- Anodized screen track/stainless steel roller track
- 8 degree sill slope for optimal drainage
- Doors are easily and completely reversible
- Adjustable nylon tandem ball-bearing roller
- All vinyl sill
- Reinforced with steel to withstand high wind loads
- Double perimeter seal for superior air-tightness
- 3 weather seals
- 1'' sealed units for optimal thermal performance
- Energy Star compliant
Optional stylish and contemporary handle sets with either single or twin-point locking systems in black, white, or satin nickel.
These unique handle sets can be configured with heavy duty multi-point key locks.
Sunview's patio doors boast a wide range of exterior colour options that feature a durable finish that is also UV stable.
Frame your patio door in outdoor light with a transom or sidelite. The frame is made of PVC, virtually maintenance-free and available in a wide selection of finishes and glass types.
Accessories (i.e. Grills, Screen)
Optional Internal Grills
Internal grills are available in a wide range of design styles with colours that include Flat Grills in two-tone, white, brass and pewter, Georgian Grills in two-tone and white, and Pencil Grills in white, brass and pewter.
Optional Frame & Sash
- 1¼", 2'', or 3⅜" frame extensions
- 4½" sill plate
- Brick mold
- Sill extensions
- Fingertip operation
- No externa cords
- No dusting
- Low-E glass
- Only available for 59½ x 79½ and 71½ x 79½ doors
Maximum visibility to complete privacy at the tip of a finger. The lever raises, lowers, or tilts the blinds sealed between the insulated glass to ensure a smooth maintenance-free operation.
Optional Security Locks
- Two Position Kick Locks mount on the bottom of the operating door. Used as secondary lock available in white, beige or brown.
- Guardian Locks mount on the top of the operating door; security bolt locks into the frame. Available in white, beige or brown.
- Folding Security Bars mount on the fixed side the door frame and swing down to stop the door from operating.