The Brighton patio door is a robust value-priced patio door, using the most advanced vinyl on the market. The high quality resins used are unmatched in terms of durability. The door comes disassembled for easy transportation and assembly.
Key System Features
- Double perimeter seals
- 4⅞"" mechanically fastened vinyl frame
- Components easily installed and replaceable
- Stainless steel roller track
- Elegant Hardware available in standard white and black
- Standard high-performance glazing with low-e glass and Super Spacer® Technology. Stays cool in summer, stays warm in winter.
- Reinforced with steel to withstand high wind loads
- Double perimeter seal for superior air-tightness
- Adjustable nylon tandem ball-bearing rollers
- 1"" sealed units for optimal thermal performance
- Energy Star with select options
- Standard high-performance glazing with low-e glass and Super Spacer Technology. Stays cool in summer, stays warm in winter.
Sunview's patio doors boast a wide range of exterior colour options that feature a durable finish that is also UV stable.
Accessories (i.e. Grills, Screen)
Optional Internal Grills
Internal grills are available in a wide range of design styles with colours that include flat grills in two-tone, white, brass and pewter, georgian grills in two-tone and white, and pencil grills in white, brass and pewter.
Optional Security Locks
- Two-position Kick Locks mount on the bottom of the operating door. Used as secondary lock when the door is closed and available in white, beige, or brown.
- Twin-point Locks provide two heavy duty locking points on the door frame. Available on all hardware handles.