The Brighton is a robust, value-priced patio door series using the most advanced vinyl on the market. The high-grade resins used are unmatched for durability, weight reduction, and freedom from wear. As a result, the Brighton will not rot, rust, pit, or blister over long periods of time, and the door is shipped knocked down for easy transport and assembly.
Key System Features
- Double perimeter seals
- 4⅞"" mechanically fastened vinyl frame
- Components easily installed and replaceable
- Stainless steel roller track
- Elegant Hardware available in standard white and black
- Standard high-performance glazing with low-e glass and Super Spacer® Technology. Stays cool in summer, stays warm in winter.
- Reinforced with steel to withstand high wind loads
- Double perimeter seal for superior air-tightness
- Adjustable nylon tandem ball-bearing rollers
- 1"" sealed units for optimal thermal performance
- Energy Star with select options
- Standard high-performance glazing with low-e glass and Super Spacer Technology. Stays cool in summer, stays warm in winter.
Sunview's patio doors boast a wide range of exterior colour options that feature a durable finish that is also UV stable.
Accessories (i.e. Grills, Screen)
Optional Internal Grills
Internal grills are available in a wide range of design styles with colours that include flat grills in two-tone, white, brass and pewter, georgian grills in two-tone and white, and pencil grills in white, brass and pewter.
Optional Security Locks
- Two-position Kick Locks mount on the bottom of the operating door. Used as secondary lock when the door is closed and available in white, beige, or brown.
- Twin-point Locks provide two heavy duty locking points on the door frame. Available on all hardware handles.