Commercial patio door and glass representative
Every time you open the door to enter your home, every time you look outside, through a patio door or a window, chances are it is through a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families more beautiful every day.
Are you looking to work for a growing and innovative company? Do you want to develop and thrive in a workplace that puts people first, where fun and a positive attitude meet a passion for the product? Come discover Novatech! There’s a whole world behind our expertise. Now we just need you!
North American leader, specialized for more than 40 years in the manufacturing of architectural products, with more than 1400 employees, is looking for a resource to fill the position of Commercial patio door and glass representative who will concentrate his work in Ontario (GTA).
Reporting to the Sales Manager Western Canada and Ontario, you will be responsible for growing the company's revenue by implementing the group's business plan in terms of sales profitability, growth and account penetration for the region, market and portfolio under his/her responsibility. You will keep abreast of changing customer needs and market opportunities while pursuing sales initiatives and establishing and managing the regional account action plan.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to provide market insights, adjust marketing strategy and update customer profiles and needs data. You will also look for opportunities to grow existing and future accounts. Finally, you will build and maintain strong relationships with your customers to ensure excellent customer service and maximize profitability in your area.
What you’ll find at Novatech :
- Winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies 2022 Platinum category.
- The opportunity to work on challenging, large-scale projects with a North American scope.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A pension plan with employer contribution.
- A flexible work schedule in hybrid mode.
- Opportunities for advancement, training and skills development.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintain and increase revenues for its accounts.
- Develop and manage account plans for regional accounts within specific guidelines.
- Support the creation and negotiation of contracts for its accounts.
- Validate quotes and pricing for all regions and markets within margin ranges.
- Facilitate integration and ensure a consistent approach to customers across the products range.
- Establish and develop key relationships at all levels of the account organization.
- Utilize and update the CRM.
The profile we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5-year experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Autonomous person able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to research accounts and identify key players using digital tools.
- In-depth understanding of architectural products in your region.
- Customer focused approach with the ability to identify customer needs, issues and interests.
- Ability to analyze competitive activities and the potential of new products and services.
- Ability to adapt quickly and be highly flexible to handle accounts in different markets.
- Ability to work with various levels of management.
Interested in this role? Please send your resume at: [email protected]