Project Process Manager
Every time you open your front door and look outside, every time you look through a patio door or a window, chances are you’re interacting with a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families that much more beautiful every day.
Are you looking to work for a growing and innovative company? Do you want to develop and thrive in a workplace that puts people first, where fun and a positive attitude meet a passion for the product? Come discover Novatech! There’s a whole world behind our expertise. Now we just need you!
Novatech Group is looking for a Process Project Manager for its automated patio door manufacturing plant in Beauceville who will work under the supervision of the Operations Manager. In general, you will be in charge of improving work methods in the plant and implementing various improvement projects.
- Help install equipment and draw up plans for our plant projects
- Manage process improvement projects to increase productivity and streamline equipment maintenance
- Contribute to achieving operational objectives (e.g., quality, health and safety, productivity, profitability)
- Manage various projects as assigned
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or Automation, or relevant experience
- Experience in a similar role an asset
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
What you’ll find at Novatech
- Opportunities to get involved
- People-first management
- Opportunities for growth
- A great work culture
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- Passion and pride in our products
So, do you want to open the door to success? Contact us!