Every time you open your front door and look outside, every time you look through a patio door or a window, chances are you’re interacting with a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families that much more beautiful every day.
Are you looking to work for a growing and innovative company? Do you want to develop and thrive in a workplace that puts people first, where fun and a positive attitude meet a passion for the product? Come discover Novatech! There’s a whole world behind our expertise. Now we just need you!
- Field customer phone calls and answer questions about our products
- Receive, analyze, and process part requests and service requests
- Ensure thorough follow-up of requests for parts or services
- Take part in continuous improvement committees to identify any product issues
- Occasionally visit construction sites to identify and resolve technical problems
- Validate and control the work performed by our technicians on the road
- Provide status updates on service calls to our customers
What we’re looking for
- CEGEP education, DVS or relevant experience
- Good command of Excel software
- Three to five years of customer service experience
- Must be bilingual and have and good command of written French
What you’ll find at Novatech
- Opportunities to get involved
- People-first management
- Opportunities for growth
- A great work culture
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- Passion and pride in our products
So, do you want to open the door to success? Contact us!