Electromechanical Technician – Evening shift
Novatech, Québec’s leading manufacturer of steel doors, patio doors and doorglass, is growing and is looking for people to join its production teams for the EVENING SHIFT.
Are you looking for a safe and secure job? Do you want to manufacture high-quality products that you can be proud of, while also having fun at work? Want to work for a dynamic and people-oriented company that takes care of its employees? Come discover Novatech! You’ll see, there’s a whole world behind our expertise—all that’s missing is you!
- Solve highly complex problems and be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair, replacement, installation adjustment and maintenance of any equipment at the plant or company Perform classification-related tasks:
• Be available for production and ensure that the production line is always up and running
• Participate in the preventive maintenance program for machinery
• Support the production line
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Technical education (DCS, ACS, DVS)
- Relevant professional experience or recognized equivalent combined with alternative training
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity and electronics
- Pass the required tests
- Autonomy and initiative
- Four to five years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Flexibility and availability to respond to emergency production calls
- Ability to prioritize
- Sharp mind and good analytical skills (able to diagnose problems quickly)
If this description sounds like you, we’d love to meet you and welcome you to the Novatech team!