Painting Department Supervisor
Every time you open your front door and look outside, every time you look through a patio door or a window, chances are you’re interacting with a Novatech product. Our expertise makes the lives of thousands of families that much more beautiful every day.
Are you looking to work for a growing and innovative company? Do you want to develop and thrive in a workplace that puts people first, where fun and a positive attitude meet a passion for the product? Come discover Novatech! There’s a whole world behind our expertise. Now we just need you!
Novatech Group is looking for a day supervisor for the Painting Department to work at the company’s automated patio door manufacturing plant in Beauceville. The Supervisor will report to the Operations Manager. You will be in charge of managing the general operations of the Painting Department.
- Plan and coordinate the day-to-day tasks of employees in order to reach the department’s objectives and take any necessary corrective measures
- Participate in process improvement projects to increase productivity
- Contribute to achieving operational objectives (e.g., quality, health and safety, productivity, profitability)
- Recommend measures to increase productivity and improve work methods
- Paint, as needed
What we’re looking for
- DCS an asset
- Experience supervising employees
- Knowledge of the painting field
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills and autonomy
What you’ll find at Novatech
- Opportunities to get involved
- People-first management
- Opportunities for growth
- A great work culture
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- Passion and pride in our products
So, do you want to open the door to success? Contact us!