Based in Sainte-Julie and operating in Québec for over 30 years, Novatech Group Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of doors and doorglass in North America. The growing company is looking to add a Billing Clerk to the team.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance and Accounting, the Billing Clerk will perform tasks related to invoicing Novatech Group companies.
- Do you have accounting knowledge and experience with accounts receivable or billing?
- Are you detail-oriented?
- Do you have strong organizational skills?
- Do you like process structure, rigour and compliance?
- Do you speak French and can get by in English?
Specifically, the Billing Clerk will:
- Verify and validate invoices thoroughly
- File various accounting documents daily
- Perform proof of delivery searches
- Send invoices and account statements to customers
- Prepare credit notes for customers
- Process Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) and prepare credit notes for customers
- Perform other duties related to the accounts receivable cycle
- Vocational training (DVS) and diploma in accounting an asset
- Bilingual (basic English)
- Relevant experience as an office clerk an asset
- Proficiency with spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
“Eco-consciousness, innovation, professionalism, respect, teamwork, health and safety. ”
If these values are important to you, come work with us!