Inspired by European design but built for the harsh Canadian winter, the new Novatech High Performance (NHP) door system is an answer to the growing demand for environmentally-friendly product choices. Combining innovative construction, robust design and ease of operation, it’s the perfect solution for your new home or renovation project.
Doors need to hold up to whatever life throws at them. We’ve made the High Performance door thicker and more resistant featuring double the structural integrity. The 2 ¼-inch thick slab is built with 30% more steel making it much more difficult to break through and harder to damage than a traditional door.
of a standard door
Stopping air from coming through the door can go a long way to improving comfort by keeping temperature and humidity levels stable. A weatherstrip surrounds the entire door in an unbroken loop. This seal, inspired by the automotive industry, boosts soundproofing and vastly reduces air infiltration.
to a standard door
of air infiltration
Along with its unique airtight seal, the High Performance system is equipped with a second industry-tried-and-tested weatherstrip. The two seals work together to add an additional layer of protection, withstanding up to 540 Pa of pressure in water infiltration tests.
The high-performance door contains ½-in. more insulating foam and is perfectly suited to the installation of triple glazing made with two low-emissivity films offering significantly better energy efficiency than a standard door.
The anodized aluminum-clad sweep is exceptionally durable and elegant while the edges of the door, covered with rigid PVC, protect its structure from the elements extending its life span considerably.
30 % more High Performance System Standard entry door system
PG 90 High Performance System Standard entry door system
PG 75 High Performance System Standard entry door system
A3 High Performance System Standard entry door system
Do you dream of letting as much light as possible into your home? Combine a Novatech doorglass with your new High Performance door to create an entrance that stands out. Opt for triple glazing to ensure that your door provides the energy efficiency you are looking for.
- Rebated door with dual weatherstrips (air and water)
- Air weatherstrip surrounding the entire panel in a single, unbroken loop
- Seal located on the outside face of the door
- Hardware installed on the warm side of the door, inside the house
- 2 ¼-inches thick slab made with 30 % more steel
- PVC clad wood stiles (no exposed wood)
- PVC sweep with anodized aluminum cladding
- Compatible with North American hardware (extension kit required)
- Compatible with standard entry door frames using available frame adaptor kit
- Superior look and finish
- Improved thermal insulation
- Top-quality soundproofing
- Long-lasting sturdiness and improved durability
- Improved wind resistance
- Adaptive system: More accommodating installation and easy adjustment
- Dependable, repeatable worksite performance
- Meets all ENERGY STAR 2020 requirements
- Comfort and ease of operation
- Available widths : 31 ¾", 33 ¾", 35 ¾"
- Height : 80" *
- Thickness : 2 ¼"
- Backset : 2 ¾" **
- Configurations : Left or right
** Compatible with North American hardware. Requires extension kits due to the door's thickness.
- Air weatherstrip
- Frame adator kit
- 1 ½-inch triple-pane insulated doorglass (all models available on demand)
- Doorglass spacer (for standard 1" doorglass)