Awards and certifications
At the Novatech Group, innovation is in our blood! And the results prove it. Novatech has achieved several industry firsts: a new Design Collection with steel entrance doors marked by a contemporary style with clean lines, the first maintenance-free window frame, a patio door with built-in blinds embedded between the two glass panes (maintenance-free) and the revolutionary new, ergonomic Elevation venting unit with a balancing system that allows it to be opened with one finger. These achievements are reflected in the many awards we have receive in recent years:
- 2018 Best Managed Winners. Canada's Best Managed Companies.
- 2017 Best Managed Winners. Canada's Best Managed Companies.
- A recipient of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies award in 2015
- Level 3 Certificate of Performance - Gold from Recyc-Québec, for the Novatech Doors plant
- Recipient of the Tribute Certificate for its business practices abroad from the Quebec Manufacturers and Exporters Alliance and BDC
- Honourable Mention for Excellence at the CSST Innovation Awards Gala
- Recipient of the Prix de la Reconnaissance des entreprises de la MRC de Lajemmerais (recognition award for companies in the Lajemmerais RCM).
- Recipient of the Federation of Plastics and Alliances Composites (FEPAC) Honoris Innova award in the Sustainable Development - Environmental Performance category.
- Recipient of a "Grande Mention" at the Grands Prix Québécois de la Qualité.
- Recipient of the ENERGY STAR® Advocate of the Year award
- Recipient of an Honourable Mention at the Grands Prix Québécois de la Qualité.
- Recipient of the Prix Habitat in the Business of the Year category
- Recipient of the Canadian Business Excellence Award
- Recipient of the Prix Dominique Rollin, which recognizes and rewards excellence.
When a product is introduced to the market, Novatech ensures that it meets several standards and regulations summarized below. Note that many of the listed standards are voluntary programs:
- Quality standards - IGMAC: Product durability
- Quality standards - Energy Star: Energy efficiency
- Quality standards - Energy Star USA: Energy efficiency
- Quality standards - NFRC: Energy efficiency
- Quality standards - CEN (European Committee for Standardization): Longevity, safety (impact tests), energy efficiency of insulated glass units used in construction
- Quality standards - Canadian Standards Association A440:2000*: Test report in compliance with the standard for air and water infiltration, forced entry, structural resistance and ease of operation.
- Quality standards - UL (Underwriters laboratories): Fire safety.
- Quality standards - C-TPAT: A joint partnership program between companies and U.S. Customs & Border Security.