"Environment, Innovation, Professionalism, Respect, Teamwork, Health and Safety "
If these values challenge you, join us!
Novatech USA Inc. is a subsidiary of the Novatech Group Inc., a multinational company established in Canada and specialized in manufacturing patio doors, entry doors, doorglass and insulated glass units for windows, all destined for the residential and light commercial markets. Novatech employs over 700 people in its 11 plants across Canada and the one in France in Europe.
Our newest manufacturing facility in Martinsville, Virginia is looking for Production Workers.
Answering to the Production Supervisor, you will be assigned to production lines for assembly, framing, glazing, milling, etc.
- Positions are day-time , 40 hours per week
- On-site training provided
- Clean, safe, working environment
- Medical insurance
- Speak, read and write English
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience in a manufacturing setting (an asset)
- Good manual dexterity
- Know how to use a measuring tape (an asset)
- Previous experience with using tools (drill, jigsaw and others) (an asset)
- Know how to operate an electric pallet truck (an asset)
- Know how to drive a forklift
Job Type: Full time.
Salary 10$ to 12$ per hour
Confidential resumes can be submitted to [email protected] Applications will be evaluated as they are received. Applications will be accepted through January 6th. In person interviews will be scheduled for the week of January 2nd - 6th. The position will be available starting January 9th.